Three reasons why you should invest in Punta Cana
Globally, investors in the real estate sector, particularly North Americans, have begun to set their sights on the Dominican Republic.
The Dominican Republic is a place where an investor can obtain a high quality rental property that does not require a large initial investment. In addition, non-residents and foreigners have access to local bank financing.
The economy is growing, the infrastructure is developing and the Dominican Republic remains the number one tourist destination in the Caribbean, welcoming visitors from North America, Europe and South America.
Considering that places like Santo Domingo, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Punta Cana and Puerta Plata are viable in terms of real estate investment, you have many options when it comes to where to invest in the country.
That said, Punta Cana is the best place to invest in the Dominican Republic.
Punta Cana is the Dominican Republic's top tourist destination.
The Dominican Republic is the undisputed king of tourism in the Caribbean. And Punta Cana is the jewel in the crown.
It is by far the most popular tourist destination in the Dominican Republic.
Punta Cana accounts for more than 60% of the international visitors the DR receives each year.
In addition, Punta Cana is ranked as the best city for gaming and leisure above tourist destinations such as Cancun and Orlando, Florida.
The tourism market is established, but continues to grow, presenting investors, particularly those seeking rental yields, with a high reward, low risk opportunity.
Tourism Expansion to Punta Cana Continues
One of the biggest indicators of tourism expansion in a locality is the increase in direct international flights.
It also gives you a snapshot of tourism demand. Major airlines are not going to add direct international routes to cities where there is no demand from their customers to fly there.
In the case of Punta Cana, the customer demand is there and the airlines have responded. Punta Cana currently receives about 18 flights daily.
Rental demand is growing
As a result of the expansion of tourism and new visitors coming to Punta Cana each year, the demand for short-term rental accommodations is growing.
Large hotel operators are taking advantage of the opportunity here.
Individual investors also have the opportunity to take advantage of this rental market. Thanks to online booking sites like AirBnb, the whole hospitality game has changed.
Now, there is a large segment of tourists who prefer to stay in a fully furnished luxury condo rather than a hotel or resort.
In fact, if you want to capitalize on this emerging market, you should take a look at our portfolio of Punta Cana real estate investment options.
All of our developments, which are located directly on the beach or have beach access, feature top-notch amenities, including access to some of the amenities of nearby luxury resorts.
It is also important to note that Noval Properties develops properties with the real estate investor in mind. That is, all of our units are 100% guaranteed investments, as we manage the property on your behalf and will take care of everything from maintenance, bill payment, rent collection and tenant registration upon arrival.
Prices for our units start at $139,000 plus closing costs and the cost of an all-inclusive furniture package.
Developer financing is also available.
What's more, depending on current rental trends average market rental rates and projected occupancy yields of up to 15% can be achieved. And that's net.
For more information on our real estate products, contact me for investment advice at +1829-875-9263.
The undeniable virtues of investing in the Dominican Rep.
- The DR's tourism sector is one of the most powerful in the Caribbean, precisely because of the excellent statistics registered by real estate investment in the country.
- The post-Covid economic recovery data are particularly positive for the Dominican Republic due to the rapid immunization of its inhabitants. As a result, more and more foreigners, especially from the United States, are taking advantage of real estate investment in tourist areas such as Punta Cana and Las Terrenas and in major cities such as Santo Domingo and Santiago.
- The flow of foreign exchange is very fluid and active in the Dominican Republic. This is due to the high socio-political stability of the country and its firm commitment to luxury homes in the main tourist enclaves.
- The CONFOTUR law encourages investment in tourist, beach and mountain areas because it exempts from tax commitments such as the 3% Transfer Tax and the IPI (real estate wealth tax).
- In the face of the global crisis, first because of the pandemic and then because of the war in Ukraine, global inflation has skyrocketed and one of the safest assets that best preserves the value of money is real estate.
Click on the link to see the projects I recommend: linktr.ee/invierte_con_miguel